Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager that will be responsible for providing strategic direction to the Sales team, and for developing annual sales plans to drive revenue and increase market share. You will monitor all sales aspects of the accounts, develop powerful relationships with clients, and ensure completion of critical sales process steps to maximize probability of a successful deal. You will prepare and assist with presentations, demonstrations, provide bi-directional feedback between Nexgrid and the account, be closely involved with evaluations/pilot deployments, and take responsibility for ultimate account satisfaction.
A primary function of this position is to produce and coordinate the responses to proposals issued by potential clients. The person will develop a strong understanding of the technical solution and manage the development of various proposal-related documents and presentations including proposal outlines, work plan and proposal responses.
This position will require travel a few times a month to your accounts across the country. Base salary is commensurate with experience plus commission.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you are empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• B.S. or B.A. in related field
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work within deadlines
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Minimal 1-3 years of work experience in business management, sales, lead generation or account management
What will help you stand out:
• Experience working in highly regulated and technology industries
• Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
• Experience with metering, smartgrid or working with electric, water and gas utilities
• Strong project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated willingness to take on additional projects and multi-task with changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• 10-15 years of proposal writing experience
What is in it for you?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please submit your resume with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish to email@example.com. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 9/28/2017 4:05:12 PM