Inside Sales Manager
We are seeking an Inside Sales Manager that will have a concentrated focus on new and prospective client satisfaction for large electric and water utility customers. You will monitor all sales aspects of the account, develop powerful relationships with clients, and ensure completion of critical sales process steps to maximize probability of a successful deal. You will prepare and assist with presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, provide bi-directional feedback between Nexgrid and the account, act as main point of contact with evaluations/pilot deployments, and ensure completion of critical sales process steps. Base salary is commensurate with experience plus commission.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• A ''go-getter'' attitude with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to their respective deadlines
• Exceptional ability to build rapport with customers
• Strong customer service instinct
What will help you stand out:
• Experience with Pipedrive CRM, SalesForce.com or similar online CRM tool
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• 1-3 years of work experience in sales, lead generation or account management
• Knowledge of Smart Grid applications and IOT (Internet of Things) devices
• Selling experience with Municipalities, Cooperatives and IOU (Investment Owned Utilities)
• Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing, technology or other business-related fields preferred
• Experience in a technical field a plus but not required
What’s in it for you?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please submit your resume and a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Go into as much detail as you'd like, the more the better.
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 2/10/2021 8:28:00 PM