Level I Customer Support Representative
We are seeking an entry level Customer Support Representative that will be responsible for working directly with Nexgrid customers and providing technical support on a daily basis. You will provide email, web and telephone support to our customers. You will serve as a knowledge expert to the utilities and provide consulting & hands on training.
Nexgrid offers an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage and give you the opportunity to learn, grow and move up the ladder at a pace that you are in control of. We offer incentives, rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
· Proven ability to manage customer relationships and accounts; experience interacting with small & large companies which require interacting with and managing requirements and input from multiple departments.
· Hands-on experience with process development, documentation, and execution.
· Experience with directly managing resources to execute processes.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and designs to both technical and non-technical staff.
· Proven ability to multi-task and participate in a hands-on manner.
· Proven ability to work in a collaborative manner with an extended team of peers to ensure customer requirements are fully satisfied.
· Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
What will help you stand out:
· Experience with using integrated customer support applications such as Jira or Salesforce.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Self-motivated; able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving.
· Hands-on experience with use of technical applications and platforms.
What’s in it for you?
· Great bonus opportunities
· Comprehensive benefit package
· Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
· Free drinks/snacks
Please reply with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplishments. You are encouraged to go into as much detail as you'd like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Details:Location: Fredericksburg, Va
Posted: 1/21/2020 7:21:48 PM