Nexgrid > Careers > Job Posting
We are seeking an Assembly Associate that will be responsible for inventory management, shipping documentation, quality assurance and light assembly of hardware.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• Knowledge of, and familiarity with, basic hand tools (manual and motorized)
• General computer knowledge and experience is desired
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
What will help you stand out:
• Experience with inventory management
• Experience with soldering
• Experience with quality assurance procedures
What's in it for you?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits - free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please reply with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish. Go into as much detail as you'd like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Details:Salary: 21,000 to 28,000 annually
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 2/10/2021 8:28:00 PM