Web/Mobile Application Quality Assurance Engineer
Based in Fredericksburg, Virginia we are a leading provider of smart grid and advanced metering products that specializes in real time automation, management and control. We are seeking a Web/Mobile Application Quality Assurance Engineer that will be responsible for testing the overall user experience of the various applications the company develops. Our software is ground-breaking in terms of how users manage and monitor energy usage as well as interact millions of communicating devices. We are looking for a talented and motivated professional with an attention to detail experienced in functional, usability, compatibility, and performance testing of web applications.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field, plus 1-2 years experience working on testing web and mobile applications across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers (Chrome, Safari).
- Experience with functional testing (esp. following design documents to ensure intended behavior is captured in tested software).
- Experience with usability testing (working with, and thinking like, different users to bring variety to testing assignments).
- Experience with performance testing (making sure application performs under different scaling conditions).
What will help you stand out:
- Experience documenting procedures to enable faster troubleshooting and resolution
- Experience with scripting and automation a plus
- Experience working with an active R&D and QA team of local and remote staff
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, and Dropbox is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Great bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
- Free drinks/snacks
Please reply with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish. Go into as much detail as you'd like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear
Details:Salary: 60,000 to 90,000
Location: Manassas, VA
Posted: 2/10/2021 8:28:00 PM