We are seeking a Technical Writer that will be responsible for writing, formatting, editing, and validating technical documents to include, but not limited to: Software and Hardware User Manuals, Assembly Instructions/Procedures, Troubleshooting Manuals, Installation Manuals of hardware products, engineering process procedures, and documentation for all internal processes, procedures and training manuals.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• Strong verbal and communication skills and ability to work with teams to obtain and in-depth understanding of technical information.
• Excellent English skills (reading and writing).
• At least 3 years’ experience as a technical writer (portfolio availability is a big plus).
• Ability to produce high-quality documentation which may include charts, graphs and diagrams.
What will help you stand out:
• Preference will be given to an English major.
• Ability to make complex concepts understandable.
• Experience managing documentation processes and maintaining libraries.
What is in it for you?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please reply with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Details:Location: Manassas, VA
Posted: 4/28/2021 1:26:13 PM